Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Music fills my heart with joy!

Ok, I know this isn't about something I've made but I did say I wasn't going to limit this blog to just food and crafts. This does makes me merry so I shall file this under the Be Merry part of the blog :)

OK. Let's talk Glee.



Yes, as in the TV show on Fox. Before yesterday, we did not have local channels so I've been totally out of the loop. I kept hearing friends on Facebook talking about Glee and how much they LOOOOVE it. Of course, I was intrigued but it also slightly annoyed me because I had no idea what they were talking about and that I knew I was missing out on something. I did some Googling and Youtubing and the clips that I saw made me VERY excited. SO last week, I ordered the season 1 DVD of Glee. It arrived this morning. Right now I am on the second disc and I am LOVING it. Not only is it funny but the music and the singing is a pure delight! Literally fills my heart with joy. Good music and singing has that effect on me.

I know this won't be for everyone but I'm sure anyone who enjoys musicals will enjoy this show. Raychel, I think you'll really like it :) I'll let you borrow the DVDs when I'm done. Which will probably be either tonight or tomorrow haha.

Can't wait to watch the rest of season one tonight. I am SO glad we have FOX now, so I can watch it when season 2 starts up again.

2 comments:

  1. The title of this post is SO cute :) Sounds like you really like Glee! I am in the same boat that you were in! No local channels, but kept hearing amazing things about the series! Sounds like I would definitely enjoy it :) And wow, you're getting through it fast lol I would love to borrow the DVDs =] I started with the books you let me borrow. I am almost done with "Dead Until Dark" I bet I will finish almost the whole series at the beach...since there will be little to do :) TY for being so cool and letting me borrow your cool things...haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome, right? I LOVE GLEE!! I hope you enjoy the entire set and I am so excited to watch Season 2!!

    ReplyDelete