Monday, June 14, 2010

Introductory Post.

Hi, my name is Stephanie.

Here are some quick little facts that everyone should know about me.

Birthday: March 18 1985 so that makes me 25 right now. Thought I'd do the math for you ;)
Occupation: Wife, Homemaker, Stay at home Mom, Referee, Cook, Maid, and Dishwasher.
Birth Place: Marshall Islands
Home: Honolulu, Hawaii
Current City/Town: Lewisburg, West Virginia

Now for some more indepth facts that are pretty important too :)

I am first and foremost a Christian. I love my Lord and Savior and without Him, I would not be where I am today and I thank the Lord daily for saving me and for all the blessings He has bestowed upon my life.



Secondly, I am a wife. My husband is Frank. I have been married to him for 5 awesome years. We met in Hawaii, where he was stationed while he was in the Marine Corps. We met October 2003 and got married January 2005. I love the life that we have made for ourselves. I am so greatful to my husband for being the hardworker that he is so that I can stay home with our kids.





Thirdly, I am a mom. I have 2 sons, Elijah aka Chuck and Christopher. I also have a baby girl, JoyAnna aka JoJo. Chuck was born February 16 2006. Christopher was born May 16 2007. JoJo was born November 19 2009. I was REALLY hoping and praying she would come on the 16 (or even the 18th) but she had her own plans. How cool would it have been if she was born on the 16th!? Oh well, I still love her :) I love my kids even though they, and when I say they I really mean my boys, drive me crazy every single day. Here's to hoping JoJo will be a better listener than the boys.

I have started this blog to keep track of and to share recipes that I have tried and will try and also for the crafts I have made and plan to make. I have to say, crafts are not my strong point. Ever since having my daughter, I have started to look into making things for her, like tutus and headbands, etc. I hate to admit it but I am not very creative but I am hoping that this blog will help me bring out the craftier, more creative side of me. I do, however, like to think of myself as a Foodie. I love food and I have a passion for cooking and baking. It hasn't been very good for my stomach, hips, and thighs but I have a hard time resisting food. Along with the things I make, I will probably post things about my family and probably a few random posts because I have lots of random thoughts thoughout the day. To anyone who reads my blog, I hope you enjoy and will be willing to try some of the things I share on here :) Have a great and blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Steph, this introduction brought me to tears. I love how you adoringly you describe Frank and the kids. I am so glad you finally started your blog! I love the layout and design, and it was so much fun brainstorming ideas with you the other night! This is going to be wonderful :)I should just make it my homepage lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I wish I could figure out how to use the shabby blog site...so cool! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, that last comment was from Kate from FB. :) (Kate Allred Beckman)

    ReplyDelete